Monday, November 5, 2012

A Couple Announcements

Change to the sale of mini bottles:


I'm very happy to report that sales have been going really well!  :)

The slight downside to this is that I'm starting to have trouble keeping up with demand, which means I need to adjust how I take orders for mini bottles.  From now on, I will only take orders for mini bottles on the weekends (Friday through Sunday), and I will ship those orders during the first half of each week (Monday through Wednesday).  Hopefully having this more structured schedule will allow me to dedicate more time to working on upcoming collections and to filling full-size orders for Llarowe.


What to expect in the near future:


In the next week or two, you should start seeing more blog posts than usual.  Highlights will be: swatches of the holiday collection, another chance to buy full-size bottles via this blog, and the move to a new and improved blog/website.  

I can't wait to share all of this with you guys! 


Please see sidebar for details on how to place an order, and please let me know if you have any questions or comments.



Thank you so much for visiting my blog!


2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm so happy you'll still be offering us polish direct. :). Can't wait to see your new stuff (!), as I love your polishes SO MUCH! I hope your new schedule works to your favor!

    ReplyDelete